!!!VOX POPULI PREVAILS!!! BC LABOR DAY SALE IS A GO-GO!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bummer.... I missed the sale. Either way Adam's packs are very nice and worth the cost.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Crud, was on a camping trip with no internet so I missed out.
Bummer.... I missed the sale. Either way Adam's packs are very nice and worth the cost.

I've been know to be pretty flexible when it comes to stuff like this:) please feel free to shoot me a pm if you are interested at all. More than happy to help you out

iTzJu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my box today and couldn't be more happy with it. definitely in line to grab another one in the future. Adam nailed it in the head with my preferences.

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You all should post pics of what you got, so we all can share in the joy. :)

iTzJu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You all should post pics of what you got, so we all can share in the joy. :)

This is what I got in mine, would take photos but cell just doesnt get the most out of it.

1. Bees Knees
  2. BC Raging Bull
  3. Frag Farmer Strawberry Lemonade
  4. Aussie Oddball
  5. Snipers Blue
  6. Miss Scarlett
  7. Purple Yellow Tip Stylo
extremely happy with the box!

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what I got in mine, would take photos but cell just doesnt get the most out of it.

1. Bees Knees
  2. BC Raging Bull
  3. Frag Farmer Strawberry Lemonade
  4. Aussie Oddball
  5. Snipers Blue
  6. Miss Scarlett
  7. Purple Yellow Tip Stylo
extremely happy with the box!
I list of the haul is sometimes, just as good. Nice get.

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My box is supposed to arrive today but looks like it might have gotten hung up on it's way to Memphis. Typically if it hasn't made it to my state by morning it's not looking good. And tracking still says in transit to Memphis. ;Facepalm

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My box is supposed to arrive today but looks like it might have gotten hung up on it's way to Memphis. Typically if it hasn't made it to my state by morning it's not looking good. And tracking still says in transit to Memphis. ;Facepalm

Crap, yeah I saw this as well first thing this AM. Always frustrating when this happens and even more so when there other boxes goto in and out of memphis lest night without incident. The good news, is that the weather is on our side, and they may fare the extended trip just fine. will hav to see how it goes tomorrow.

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crap, yeah I saw this as well first thing this AM. Always frustrating when this happens and even more so when there other boxes goto in and out of memphis lest night without incident. The good news, is that the weather is on our side, and they may fare the extended trip just fine. will hav to see how it goes tomorrow.
I said about the same thing this morning when I saw the status. I know a lot of parcels move through those facilities but it always amazes me how 9 times out of 10 things can go smoothly and then one time, like this, something gets lost in translation. It appears the box fell off the truck between your house and Memphis. lol

But I too considered the weather, which is fantastic, so we shall see. Not the first time I've experienced a delay like this, probably not the last either. :)

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bummer... hopefully everything pulls through for you. Seems like anytime I have an overnight order coming through Memphis it is either stuck or delayed. Keeping my fingers crossed since I have a box coming from Adam and one from WWC tomorrow.

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bummer... hopefully everything pulls through for you. Seems like anytime I have an overnight order coming through Memphis it is either stuck or delayed. Keeping my fingers crossed since I have a box coming from Adam and one from WWC tomorrow.
I've had a few get hung up coming through Memphis as well. Unfortunately it seems almost all overnight packages come through there for me, with a few exceptions. Tracking shows it is still "in transit" to Memphis which means...either they haven't located it to scan it in or it never made it there from WI, which is odd. But, I don't know the exact process and when things get scanned in/moved around either.

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had a few get hung up coming through Memphis as well. Unfortunately it seems almost all overnight packages come through there for me, with a few exceptions. Tracking shows it is still "in transit" to Memphis which means...either they haven't located it to scan it in or it never made it there from WI, which is odd. But, I don't know the exact process and when things get scanned in/moved around either.
Problem I've experienced with FedEx and the facility in Memphis is their tracking database isn't very accurate. I've had several overnight packages that showed the package in Memphis or delayed but low and behold they arrived on time before 12pm noon my time. o_O

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Problem I've experienced with FedEx and the facility in Memphis is their tracking database isn't very accurate. I've had several overnight packages that showed the package in Memphis or delayed but low and behold they arrived on time before 12pm noon my time. o_O
Seems like Memphis needs to get it's act together all around.

Mal11224

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully the corals arrive intact.
My battle box is below with pics. Sorry if they are crappy.

Death Lemon
PC Rainbow
Vivid Rainbow
Schizo Sunset
Fox Flame
Paletta Pink Tips
Brad's Insane del Fuego
20180906_162543.jpeg
20180906_162613.jpeg
20180906_162632.jpeg
20180906_162727.jpeg
20180906_162703.jpeg
20180906_162849.jpeg
20180906_162822.jpeg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back