Walt Disney Tenuis Grow-Out Thread

Salty_Box_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well its got some color but hasnt really grown yet. Thinking about clipping a nub off to spark some growth maybe...
8f743e4a745a58b6e4c96b233299d175.jpg

I have never seen clipping to cause a tiny piece to grow. In my experience its all about acclimating to your tanks perimeters, then it bases out and then up. If its not doing anything I would test par and add flow. Par too high(over 400ish) lower it, par too low(under 150) I would raise it. Is slipping something others have had success with?

Reefer40b

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never seen clipping to cause a tiny piece to grow. In my experience its all about acclimating to your tanks perimeters, then it bases out and then up. If its not doing anything I would test par and add flow. Par too high(over 400ish) lower it, par too low(under 150) I would raise it. Is slipping something others have had success with?

Well its not to make the original have a growth spurt, its the clipping, sometimes when you clip a frag off they take off with growth. Not scientific or anything just something I have observed...

x2uranium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was in the eye candy pic thread at any rate got it as a grey looking Disney from my friend in his t5 lit tank in a corner with barley any light here it is now 1.5 months later

IMG_1233.JPG

Big E

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Was in the eye candy pic thread at any rate got it as a grey looking Disney from my friend in his t5 lit tank in a corner with barley any light here it is now 1.5 months later

IMG_1233.JPG

Those other three acros in your pic make the WD look like a turd.

Maybe you can move it so it can live up to it's inflated reputation:)

Back