Want free shipping over $29, 10% back, and a doorbuster in September?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

We just launched a completely new Group Buy program here at BRS, which will include a monthly group buy exclusive for Reef2Reef users! Your first group buy begins this Saturday, September 12th. Sign up now (make sure to complete your application prior to 12:00AM Friday) to get FREE SHIPPING over $29, plus 10x reward points (yup, that’s 10% back on almost every product) PLUS access to the monthly door buster that only Group Buy members get.

The September Group Buy door buster is… $20 off our super popular and highly rated BRS Doser (1.1mL) plus 10% back in points!

For more information, click here.

Offer does not include EcoTech, AI, or NYOS due to manufacturer restrictions

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Just placed an order yesterday. Should have waited for this! I'll have to sign up and find something else I "need"!! Thanks!

Mirya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm I didn't receive an e-mail this morning about the group buy opening. Did I sign up too late? (I signed up yesterday.)

ReeferCub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I signed up yesterday.
Didn't get any group buy email from brs.
I called BRS twice. It said they are closed today!

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm I didn't receive an e-mail this morning about the group buy opening. Did I sign up too late? (I signed up yesterday.)

Oh no, sorry about that :( It looks like you may have entered after the deadline - but don't worry! We are going to do these every month. Reef2Reef group buys will always start on the second Saturday of every month, and the deadline will always be the Friday prior at midnight (so basically Thursday night).

The next Reef2Reef group buy starts October 10th!

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I signed up yesterday.
Didn't get any group buy email from brs.
I called BRS twice. It said they are closed today!

Sorry ReeferCub :( I think it got a little lost in the fine print, but applications for Group Buys are due the Friday prior at 12:00AM (essentially get it in Thursday evening) so we have time to convert your accounts. The next Reef2Reef group buy starts 10/10 though, I will make sure you (and anyone else who signed up after the deadline) are included on that one for sure.

Mirya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh no, sorry about that :( It looks like you may have entered after the deadline - but don't worry! We are going to do these every month. Reef2Reef group buys will always start on the second Saturday of every month, and the deadline will always be the Friday prior at midnight (so basically Thursday night).

The next Reef2Reef group buy starts October 10th!

Ah ok! I wasn't sure if the deadline meant Thursday night or Friday night. But that makes sense that you would need a business day to convert our accounts over since you aren't open on Saturday! I shall start filling my Wishlist in anticipation of next month's group buy. :)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah ok! I wasn't sure if the deadline meant Thursday night or Friday night. But that makes sense that you would need a business day to convert our accounts over since you aren't open on Saturday! I shall start filling my Wishlist in anticipation of next month's group buy. :)

Woohoo, thank you! I appreciate your patience! I'll make it more clear the next round so we don't get confused ;)

ReeferCub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry ReeferCub :( I think it got a little lost in the fine print, but applications for Group Buys are due the Friday prior at 12:00AM (essentially get it in Thursday evening) so we have time to convert your accounts. The next Reef2Reef group buy starts 10/10 though, I will make sure you (and anyone else who signed up after the deadline) are included on that one for sure.

Its three more weeks. Will wait patiently. I have a lot of things to buy for my new tank.

kchapmanjr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @Bulk Reef Supply, when does the signup for next weekend's group buy open and what is the doorbuster? I am flying out on Thursday for the Patriots / Cowboys game and won't have a ton of time to sign up last minute. Thanks!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back