Want some additional perks for your R2R membership? Unlimited post editing! Extra giveaway entries!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
R2R membership is free and always will be, but some of you have asked about or thought about additional perks for your membership here at R2R like unlimited post editing, extra entries in giveaways, adding a link to your signature, adding a custom title, or a number of other perks (how about exclusive giveaways?)! The way to get these great perks and more is really simple! Become a R2R Supporter!

Additionally, your support here at Reef2Reef helps us with bringing new and exciting initiatives (like the R2R app that is coming soon), and in general helps us keep awesome things happening here in our community! So what'd ya say? Would you be willing to take the next step and become a R2R supporting member?

Click here to become a Supporter and upgrade your account.

Are you looking for the Exclusive Supporting Member Giveaway? CLICK HERE!! (This link will only work for supporting members.)

1660323860745.png

Click here to become a Supporter and upgrade your account.

Reefer Matt

Officially Official Account
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate the perks, but I support R2R because you provide a home for reefing hobbyists around the world, and I know how much time, effort, and money it takes to make it all work. I truly appreciate the staff and community members that contribute to this lifestyle we call reefing.

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I appreciate the perks, but I support R2R because you provide a home for reefing hobbyists around the world, and I know how much time, effort, and money it takes to make it all work. I truly appreciate the staff and community members that contribute to this lifestyle we call reefing.
Thanks so much for your kind words! This is the passion that drives what we do!! We appreciate your support!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back