• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Want to Buy 180 gallon or similar

TophersTanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy a 180g or similar size aquarium, preferably predrilled. Live in the Cincinnati area, but willing to drive a couple hours for the right price

Dave Mrnak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, still looking for a tank? I have a 220G for sale with stand, Canopy, and live rock

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy a 180g or similar size aquarium, preferably predrilled. Live in the Cincinnati area, but willing to drive a couple hours for the right price
Hey. Did you ever find your tank your looking for? Due to a spinal injury, I am presently selling my 300g Custom Reef Savvy Peninsula 75x42x22 with Custom Reef Savvy Tinted Sump has attached ATO 60x36x18 and custom framing tech aluminum black stand with matching Canopy have 17k invested selling for only 3,500 obo if your interested ;) I set her up in Sept 2019 so she's only 3 years old.

OP
OP
TophersTanks

TophersTanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

that is a great deal, and a beautiful tank I’m sure. I actually ended up getting a hold of a 210 so I am out of the market. Thank you though and best of luck

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 36 30.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back