• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Want to Buy 3 to 4 Radion XR15 Gen 4 Pros

nivekid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I'm looking for 3 to 4 used XR15 Gen4 Pros. Even better if you have the hanging bar/kit. Mobius ready is a plus, but I can also upgrade them myself. Let me know if anyone has some available.

Thank you,
Devin

GK3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello all,

I'm looking for 3 to 4 used XR15 Gen4 Pros. Even better if you have the hanging bar/kit. Mobius ready is a plus, but I can also upgrade them myself. Let me know if anyone has some available.

Thank you,
Devin
I have 1 that is downgraded for apex but has the Mobius Chip. It’s a gen4 pro. Pm me if interested.

Mario P.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 3 gen 4 xr15 lights running on Mobius that I may be willing to part with. Send me a pm if interested.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back