• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Want to buy aiptasia rock local NY

SR Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am looking for rock full of aiptasia.

I can pay cash or trade coral.(WD PC Rainbow)

Please send me pictures of the rock. I will bring water and bucket.

I am in Queens NY 11365 prefer local. Curb pick up.

It's for my berghia nudibranch grow out.
IMG_20200513_204953.jpg

They are laying eggs on my ATO tank, want to have good food for babiey when they come out.
IMG_20200513_204538.jpg
IMG_20200513_204943.jpg

Last edited:

AC1211

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a rock with 3 aiptasia lol seriously though I am unable to help out here. Wierd request for most I am surprised more people have not looked at this.

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you able to scope out a fish store?? I see many in their tanks. Maybe set up a deal with them...you borrow their rocks and return clean ones for another infested batch of rocks? Could maybe ask for a little store credit for each cleaned rock...idk...just trying to give you some ideas.

OP
OP
SR Reefing

SR Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you able to scope out a fish store?? I see many in their tanks. Maybe set up a deal with them...you borrow their rocks and return clean ones for another infested batch of rocks? Could maybe ask for a little store credit for each cleaned rock...idk...just trying to give you some ideas.
Thanks my LFS have super clean system at the moment. Maybe I have to sell off some nudi if food is running low.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back