• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Want to buy an AI Director

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL... you might as well be asking for a rent control apt. overlooking Central Park... I saw a controller sell for $175 on ebay a few weeks ago... I have a mint condition 26 and a 52 hydra... so i feel you...

OP
OP
S

Sidewinder2180

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL... you might as well be asking for a rent control apt. overlooking Central Park... I saw a controller sell for $175 on ebay a few weeks ago... I have a mint condition 26 and a 52 hydra... so i feel you...

I realize its hit and miss. My director is at an electronics place seeing if they can fix it. I also managed to find a controller today on ebay and bought it. Still wouldn't mind a director though as my light work perfectly. The fact that AI et's you connect via Bluetooth to the app just not on these lights is done on purpose! These light have Bluetooth but can connect to the app and that's by design!! I can tell you I won't ever buy anything from AI ever again, nothing not even a pump! AI is garbage and screws the customers!!

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you say that, but have you seen these?
just started shipping last week and will work with non HD

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you say that, but have you seen these?
just started shipping last week and will work with non HD
Works, but with nuances.

Screenshot_20220727-151957_Brave.jpg

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Works, but with nuances.

Screenshot_20220727-151957_Brave.jpg
I still think it would be worth it, if the fixture is good. But I have a couple of 26HD that I am going to try the spectrum out. I am not a windex blue fan and I think these should help out with that.

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still think it would be worth it, if the fixture is good. But I have a couple of 26HD that I am going to try the spectrum out. I am not a windex blue fan and I think these should help out with that.
I enjoy the more white spectrum myself too. I cant see my fishes colors in windex blue!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 122 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back