OP
OP
The guppy guru

The guppy guru

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey if anyone is interested in doing this with some brackish fish then just type down below which fish, and we will try to guide you thru the way.

AC1211

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could have gotten a couple mollies instead of my yellow tang for gha seriously? Its fine but my yellow tang barely eats it.

Smarkow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had 3 spotted/green scat in my 210 for a year or so. 35 ppt. Purchase from liveaquaria and drip acclimated over the course of 4 hours.

They are little piggies constantly grazing on algae, have grown a ton, don’t bother anything or anyone. They line up for the Nori with the Tangs according to size, and are almost always swimming together.

E523DA52-8079-43E1-80F7-59368C6C1DB7.jpeg

OP
OP
The guppy guru

The guppy guru

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had 3 spotted/green scat in my 210 for a year or so. 35 ppt. Purchase from liveaquaria and drip acclimated over the course of 4 hours.

They are little piggies constantly grazing on algae, have grown a ton, don’t bother anything or anyone. They line up for the Nori with the Tangs according to size, and are almost always swimming together.

E523DA52-8079-43E1-80F7-59368C6C1DB7.jpeg
Wow that certainly is cool man, this is why I want a larger tank. I’m currently looking at a 75 gallon tank in my backyard that is empty I just need better lights but when I get the better lights I’ll be upgrading to the larger tank.

OP
OP
The guppy guru

The guppy guru

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could have gotten a couple mollies instead of my yellow tang for gha seriously? Its fine but my yellow tang barely eats it.
Yes you could have gotten the mollies but they can also no hit or miss at eating GHA but most do eat the stuff. But if they don’t eat GHA they will eat other algae’s like green spot, diatom, and the common encrusting algae.

OP
OP
The guppy guru

The guppy guru

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone thanks so much for your constant enjoyment of the hobby, and the love of my content. Hope you all have a good day, happy reefing.

Back