• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wanted: 36x18 stand

FishPersonFL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I'm in Ft Lauderdale. Local is ideal in south FL. I need it to be able to slip in my 26x13" sump easily.
TY!

Bryknicks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I picked up a stand that same size from Beverly's Pet Center in Pembroke Pines. They have good quality stands there if you haven't checked already.

OP
OP
F

FishPersonFL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI B ry
TY for that. I used to go to them when they were further east off univeristy. I almost forgot about them in Pembroke Pines. I looked online though and the prices were a little more than I wanted. If I cant find a good used one, not holding my breath on that either, I'll go over there. Or I was thinking glass cages, hmmmm
TY!

OP
OP
F

FishPersonFL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am waiting on a quote from Fish Paradise near ft laud (those old school fish people may recognize that name :-D ) . I really liked glass cages. If I lived closer almost for sure would get from them, but shipping was just little too much. Though even with shipping I bet it's more than worth the quality compared to what I'm going to get, but I'm not all about my stand looking amazing (heavily effected by my other high expenses right now, otherwise I'd still prob get from them). That being said, for a budget stand that should be sturdy and presentable enough, I'm hopefully going with good ole fish paradise. I actuallly got the same sstand from them like in 2001! for a 3x2 ' tank also, but I'm almost positive it was 100% pine. I got rid of it due to upgrade to my 110 gallon. It was fine, funtcional more than pretty :). But did its job for many years.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 68 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back