Wanted: Corals.

Wieloch89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to add my first corals to my tank and I was wondering if anyone had a frags, colonies, or whatever that they wanted to sell? Particularly interested in zoas, acans, palys, torch, frogspawn, but honestly I'm really open to any kind of corals. Not sure if I'm ready for sps yet but I'd give it a shot. I just want some really cool ****, let me know what you have and what you're asking. Thanks!

P.S. I'm located in Wexford.

rob.makowski

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a nice stylophora colony, that I want to get rid of. It's probably golf ball sized. I have two currently, and I don't really need both. Also I have a decent size piece of spongities, that I need to get to do something with. I'm just north, up in Zelie, let me know if your interested

OP
OP
Wieloch89

Wieloch89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a nice stylophora colony, that I want to get rid of. It's probably golf ball sized. I have two currently, and I don't really need both. Also I have a decent size piece of spongities, that I need to get to do something with. I'm just north, up in Zelie, let me know if your interested

Absolutely. Sending a PM

themcnertney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a pic of my tank.
img_9044-jpg.467811

OP
OP
Wieloch89

Wieloch89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually worked down that way last year for a few months in Niles, right outside of waren. That's not too bad of a drive at all. Maybe some time next week or the week after we can set something up.

Back