Wanted inexpensive torch

01xp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all I'm in dutchess county and looking for a inexpensive torch don't care on the name. Just want it to look nice and glow under blues

mattdg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was recently over at Aquarium Solutions 101. I believe they had a full tank of torches in the $100 range.

OP
OP
01xp

01xp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright thanks I haven't been there in a while I spend way too much money at his store lol. I never leave empty handed

mattdg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just checked out your build thread. Very interesting seeing the black sand in a big reef tank. Rock work looks nice too. Are you using a Reef Octo SS 150? I used a 110 on my 120 for years. Love that skimmer. Just recently switched over to a bigger Lifereef SVS3-24. Loving it so far.

I have a few easy to keep freebies (montipora / lepto) when your tank is ready. As you probably already know, we usually try to help out hobbyist with new tanks / trade coral frags, as part of our Hudson Valley club meets, but since we can't do that at the moment, I'd be happy to help you out. Just send me a message.

Hope you find a good torch.

OP
OP
01xp

01xp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah it's a 150sss it's a little big so I put a small valve on the air to male it smaller. Thanks the black sand was a hard desicion after reading all the horror stories. I did find a torch from a wcrc member. As for the meets I was recently allowed into the club and well covid yeah I do appreciate the offer and I can't wait to see the swaps and meet the group

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 49 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 30 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back