Wanted: six line wrasse Reign of Terror over !!!

Not an IT guy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The battle do the 120 is officially over. The six line put up a valiant effort. 120 days you made the saltwater castle a battlefield with two casualties solar flare orchid dottyback. Endless times you tested the trap and successfully avoid. Even laughed. But today today your let your guard down. The Canadian mysis you just couldn’t resist and as a meal fit for a king you went for it and down came the door “SLAM” You and your army fell as you watch from inside the plexiglass trap box. As you watch yourself get lifted up and out and into the dungeon sump, you watch the saltwater castle rejoice and out comes the scared blue throat wrasse your have terrorized for months.

the end

final score
Reefer 1- six line 3657847
A823F30B-A3A7-406C-9054-85D72E84CAF3.jpeg

Last edited:

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny, so may people seem to have trouble with these fish, but I've kept one or more in every tank I've had since the 80's without any trouble at all...

As I am sure you are aware every fish is different. Having said that the success to keeping these is the design of the system and fish that compete for similar food. I've also had one for many years and found it to be an amazing fish to spend 30 minutes or so watching it forage for food.

Isn't a fish for everyone no doubt but it is probably one of the better utilitarian fish around.

Edit: OP - glad you are able to catch it to rehome. /cheer!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Feels so good to catch a tank menace! Lol!

dking271

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve kept one in virtually every tank for the last 17-18 years. Of the half dozen or so that I’ve owned I have only had one turn into a jerk. I have one in my current tank that is less evil than the flame hawk he steers clear of. They are tough to catch for sure. Mine got stung good yesterday taking food from an anemone in the tank.

Chrisv.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol was just thinking that it might be worth it to just get a six line given how hard it's been to find a pink streak....nah. I will wait.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back