Wanted to thank you and review.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SnipeEasyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased an order for coral 20 frags in all. I selected delivery and sent payment. All corals showed up on delivery day with 1 free coral to boot. All coral were packed in cups except for a couple soft coral frags. But most were in small cups to prevent moving. All were nicely packed and extra stuffing and cold pack. Tell Russ I appreciate his selection and packaging ALOT.

I'm very happy with my order thanks again.

20221004_191427_69.jpg 20221004_191419_1_69.jpg

OP
OP
S

SnipeEasyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgot to add all corals came with carbon few pieces in each package to help absorb any unwanted stuff.

Only issue I have is the clove polyps came with bubble algae on the frag. But some simple removing and cleaning outside the tank will remove this.

Again many thanks.

OP
OP
S

SnipeEasyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh not really improve. Algae and stuff is just part of getting frags. No hard feelings. That's why we dip corals and clean that stuff off before placing in the tank.

We are talking 2 tiny pieces of bubble algae not bad at all. Keep up the good work. I mostly posted a review because I couldnt find hardly any online. And maybe this will help people make a decision on your site.

Prices are incredible. Packaging was amazing. Specimens were very good quality. Photos on the site were very close to what I recieved. No over exaggerated photos.

Will definitely order again. My real name is John.

Thanks again yall. Keep up the good job.

CoralsAnonymous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh not really improve. Algae and stuff is just part of getting frags. No hard feelings. That's why we dip corals and clean that stuff off before placing in the tank.

We are talking 2 tiny pieces of bubble algae not bad at all. Keep up the good work. I mostly posted a review because I couldnt find hardly any online. And maybe this will help people make a decision on your site.

Prices are incredible. Packaging was amazing. Specimens were very good quality. Photos on the site were very close to what I recieved. No over exaggerated photos.

Will definitely order again. My real name is John.

Thanks again yall. Keep up the good job.
Appreciate the review and kind words John. You should be hearing from us soon. Thanks for the posts!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back