• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wanting to trade a perfectly working orphek atlantic compact v1b with tablet for kessil tuna blue

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a orphek atlantic compact v2b that I dont use with the nexus 7 tablet to operate it and I want a smaller light for a refugium frag tank so I will trade straight up for kessil tuna blue

Lovebay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about a tuna blue 160? Used maybe 2 months

OP
OP
Dabcrusher

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about a tuna blue 160? Used maybe 2 months
I sent the wrong reply to ya someone had a freshwater ai prime which all my other lights are ai this is for a refugium its tiny and I went back to using nopox so I cant use cheoto I was trying to trade my h80 flora for an h80 tuna and realized that I cant ramp the h series with the apex is yours the 160we or just the 160 the light I have I never used it I won I at a reef show but it's the last version and I couldn't find a tablet that ran android jellybean it u had one the whole time I didnt k oa I did but I got it running everything is absolutley perfect all LEDs are working and there isn't a scratch it's the orphek atlantic v2b I already have 2 hydra 26s o. My tank and I like the interface better but its definitely got more spread and power by far than a 160 no offense I had one and loved it but this was a 600$ light at the end of 2015 but I don't need it it's hard to sale cause the new ones out now and there is not a hanging kit but its 20 from orphek and you can also upgrade it to the new atlantic v4 but as much as it cost toh might as well buy one anyways I'm turning the refugium into a little frag hole or whywever let me know if it is the 160 or 160we and I will prob might do it except for shipping you pay yours and I'd pay mi e but let me jnow

Lovebay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Yes, it's the we tune blue. I will pay shipping.

Thanks

OP
OP
Dabcrusher

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm prob going with your so where do you live so I can get a shipping quote it's a pretty decent sized light and does it come with a mount I'm just waiting to see what the guy with the prime and extra money says

Lovebay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

My address 2306 lake ariana blvd, auburndale, fl 33823

Lovebay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you ready? I really want that light. I'll through in $50.

OP
OP
Dabcrusher

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im sorrg i cant trade it the other deal i was waiting on went through if it was the regular and not the we i would have do t it bit its for a 8x10 refugium thats 9 inches deep and saltwater aquarium.com let me rerurn the h80 flora for the tuna blue since i spent so much money and i didnt have to spend any on shipping im sorrh if i got tou hopes up

Lovebay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You said that deal was done and it was mine. I pasted on another light because of what you told me. I asked if we had a deal and you said "Yes". No cool!

Back