Watchman Golby Found!

Rmahan1997

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been missing my Watchman Golby for a couple days! I kept searching around the back of my tank, and the bioballs and pump area. Well I finally found the little guy right next to my pump (underneath 65g tank). He is alive and I hope he lives through the night. What should I put on the corner of my tank (return area) to prevent this from happening again? I was considering panty hose at this point.

OP
OP
Rmahan1997

Rmahan1997

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @Rmahan1997
Can you post a picture of the area your trying to block off? Panty hose would clog pretty quickly, probably not the best choice if there’s water movement.
20210102_004733.jpg

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been missing my Watchman Golby for a couple days! I kept searching around the back of my tank, and the bioballs and pump area. Well I finally found the little guy right next to my pump (underneath 65g tank). He is alive and I hope he lives through the night. What should I put on the corner of my tank (return area) to prevent this from happening again? I was considering panty hose at this point.
How's the goby doing?

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. I am also missing my wrasse, but I think he is buried in the sand at night. That was stressful. I feel liked a terrible fish parent.
I was found my daughters toad shriveled up under the washing machine. Took me years to tell her. Hang in there.... fish can be Houdini's.

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Golby is alive and thriving, the clowns are hosting the place he seems to get out of, so all is well. New problems with diatoms and this clear string attacked to a stick like thing, coming out of live rock.
Weird

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back