• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Waterbox 130.4 Setup - XR15, Regal 150 INT Skimmer, MP40QD, etc.

Item Price
~$4500 Multiple Items
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RobsReefs1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, since my last post of trying to sell as a lot, I figured it would be easier to break the items down and sell individually. I can ship any item aside from the actual tank, just would ask buyer to cover shipping.
Long story short, had the tank up and running for about a week before I got news that I had to move a few states away, and my new place couldn't accommodate for the tank.
As you can see from the pictures, the tank is basically brand new, and some of the equipment has not been used at all. I am located in Arlington VA for those interested in the tank.

*(Note the sump has a tiny internalized crack, but you cant feel it from either side. Think this was created by the sump baffle's magnetics. I guarantee that it isnt leaking.)*

Waterbox 130.4 AIO, with stand, sump, sump baffle and sand - $2200 (MSRP = 3,183)
Radion XR15 (2x) with Tank Mounts - $950 (MSRP = $1,215) They have never been used, or plugged in. *PENDING SALE*
Varios 4 DC Return Pump - $270 (MSRP = $329)
Vortech MP40QD - $355 for slightly scratched, $395 for the one in perfect condition. (MSRP = $860) *PENDING SALE, non scratched*
Regal 150 INT Skimmer - $400 (MSRP = $523)
Tunze Osmolator 3155 Auto Top Off -$165 (MSRP =$230) *PENDING SALE*
Basic Aquarium Controller Board - $105 (MSRP = $138)
Then I have a bunch of dry rock, heaters, refugium bio filter etc. If anyone is interested in those just shoot me a dm. Pictures will be attached below. Open to offer on all items.

tank 1.jpg
tank 2.jpg

tank 3.jpg
tank 4.jpg
tank 7.jpg
tank 10.jpg
tank 5.jpg
tank 6.jpg
tank 9.jpg
unnamed.jpg
tank 8.jpg
tank12.jpg
tank 11.jpg

bhargs99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take the unscratched MP40 if it doesn't sell and the scratched as long as it works and the unscratched sells. PM sent

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 36 42.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back