• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Waterbox 145.5 and Like New Equipment (Reefi LEDs, Reefwaves, Sicce return pump, Regal skimmer, etc.).)

Item Price
$225 - $4000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Coling

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy Reefers!

My friend set up a really nice frag tank earlier this year but has to break down/sell due to a move. The tank and all equipment are only about 6-months old and in like new condition (tank was cycled but never filled with livestock). Please see below for what is available and pricing:

Waterbox Frag 145.5 tank, sump, stand and ATO container - $1,700 ($3,650 new)
Reef Octopus Regal 200 Int Skimmer - $425 ($729 new)
2 x Red Sea Reefwave 45 - $225 each ($329 new)
3 x Reefi Uno Leds - $225 each or $600 for all 3 ($350 new)
Aquaticlife 48" T5 hybrid fixture - $200 ($335 new)
Sicce SDC 7.0 Return Pump - $225 ($399 new)
110 lbs of Real Reef shelf rock - $3/lb or $275 for all ($660 new)

Pick up only in Austin, TX for tank, rock, T5 fixture and skimmer, the rest can be shipped. Thanks for looking!

1.jpg

Last edited:

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 43 58.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back