Waterbox 180.5 stand piece “N”

Trey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t for the life of me figure out how to get this piece on! Someone help please
image.jpg
image.jpg

ecamden

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The holes might not line up. I had to get one panel replaced 4 times before I could finish my stand on the 220. It's like something from ikea

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there!

You will need to use the following hardware to install this part:
1598469113986.png

You should have 4 sets-- you will use two on each end of Panel N; the screws go into the back panels.

For further assistance, please send us an email to [email protected] so we may further assist you.

Happy fishkeeping!

OP
OP
Trey

Trey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there!

You will need to use the following hardware to install this part:
1598469113986.png

You should have 4 sets-- you will use two on each end of Panel N; the screws go into the back panels.

For further assistance, please send us an email to [email protected] so we may further assist you.

Happy fishkeeping!

My panel was not drilled for those fittings, nor were those fittings included . In fact they weren’t even listed on the build sheet
95687A25-2A2A-43B2-80C8-CD3782E03930.jpeg
323C427C-3273-45F8-9933-04E6B3484F8A.jpeg

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry to see that-- we will get this handled for you as soon as possible. Please fill out a Claim Form using the link below; our Claims Manager will be able to arrange for a replacement to be sent to you:

OP
OP
Trey

Trey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry to see that-- we will get this handled for you as soon as possible. Please fill out a Claim Form using the link below; our Claims Manager will be able to arrange for a replacement to be sent to you:
I really appreciate you getting back to me. I made it work with what I was sent.
I would really love an explanation as to how it happened though? I have literature and parts that match, yet the advice I’ve been given from both waterbox( you) and others with the same setup seem to show otherwise. Did I get an old version of the stand and an old version of instructions? If so what else is different?

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I do not have an explanation, but I do encourage you to file a Claim if you would like us to look into it further. The Claims Manager would definitely be the best person to help figure out what happened and will also be able to make sure that the adjustments you had to make will work long-term. : )

I'm going to send you a private message; please check your inbox in just a few minutes.

Pat Clyne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the exact same problem with my 180.5 cabinet with the installation of the "N" cabinet section. What was your resolution with Waterbed?

strutz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the exact same problem with my 180.5 cabinet with the installation of the "N" cabinet section. What was your resolution with Waterbed?
I have the exact problem aswell... I made a claim as the OP suggested and this was my response this morning..

Claims Department (Waterbox Aquariums)
Jan 6, 2021, 9:28 EST
Hi Matt, the N board would use the usual cam screws and locks - the older version of the N board and different hardware is not used any further. The N board needs to be installed at a specific point - see newest user manual here for the cabinet:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0273/6590/0397/files/Waterbox_Manual_Cabinets.pdf?v=1602693432

To say i'm angry is an understatement... The whole cab is going to have to be disassembled in order to install the N board correctly.

Pathetic.

OP
OP
Trey

Trey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No resolution really. You can either undo everything and assemble that piece earlier on in the steps, drill a pocket hole to secure the piece. Good luck!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 141 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back