Waterbox 20 - Build & My Journey so far.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome.jpg

OP
OP
Waterboxcube20

Waterboxcube20

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome and welcome back! Never go wrong with any university committments. Glad you joined.

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

This is the info and link they gave me when I was new on getting my build thread badge after creating it (Congrats on making your thread!! ... but I noticed you put it in 'Reef Discussion' area and you may have to copy that thread over to other Forum area 'Member Aquariums' for it to work right):

One fun way to learn from others and keep a record of your reef aquarium is to create your very own build thread! A build thread is just a thread that tells us about your aquarium and might include photos. You can create your build thread in one of these forums. MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE
Thank you for your help and your warm welcome. I definitely needed this guidance as it's not the most straightforward site to use when you first join. I will get my build thread in the right place :).

OP
OP
Waterboxcube20

Waterboxcube20

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi and welcome to R2R! The people here are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Hopefully you’ll start a build thread. We’d love to see your build as it progresses.
Thank you, I do have one.....I just put it in the wrong place being a newbie on here!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back