waterbox 20

fishlover1478

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I'm trying to figure out what tank is right for me. And I found this one waterbox 20 cube. Is there anything I should know about it?
it is 110$ less than the im 25 lagoon which is the tank I was originally saving for. Are there any major difference between them besides manufacturer and dimensions?

thanks for the help :)

Willis19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a good option. I have it and I'm happy with it. The only things that I was not happy is the included pump that is too noisy for me, the filter socks are not available in amazon or other sources so your only option is buy them with waterboox and is around $15 usd each. It's a good purchase no doubt. Delivery was good too.

DirkCourage

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I'm trying to figure out what tank is right for me. And I found this one waterbox 20 cube. Is there anything I should know about it?
it is 110$ less than the im 25 lagoon which is the tank I was originally saving for. Are there any major difference between them besides manufacturer and dimensions?

I have the WB20 and am very happy with it. It’s a sharp looking tank and I’d consider it high-quality. I looked around a lot for similar tanks, and the IM lagoons seem to be held around the same quality standards. So, I don’t think there’s a “make or break” between them. On the plus WB side, the cabinets they sell with these are really nice and worth the extra money. It turns the tank into a real piece of furniture. I don’t think IM really has that. On the other hand, the lagoon style of the IM gives you a little more back chamber space. My only other note would be, an extra 5 gallons is an extra 5 gallons. I wouldn’t mind having another 5 gallons in there.

Willis19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the WB20 and am very happy with it. It’s a sharp looking tank and I’d consider it high-quality. I looked around a lot for similar tanks, and the IM lagoons seem to be held around the same quality standards. So, I don’t think there’s a “make or break” between them. On the plus WB side, the cabinets they sell with these are really nice and worth the extra money. It turns the tank into a real piece of furniture. I don’t think IM really has that. On the other hand, the lagoon style of the IM gives you a little more back chamber space. My only other note would be, an extra 5 gallons is an extra 5 gallons. I wouldn’t mind having another 5 gallons in there.
I agree, sometimes I think I need a bigger tank lol

Tofu Brady

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Bot really i have the cube and i love it something you should do though is get the flow nozzle kit and a better return pump

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back