• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Waterbox 35 AIO Breakdown - Whole package deal available.

ashiWaza

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Currently have 2 tanks, but am moving soon and have decided to let one go. I have boxes and manuals to everything, including the tank itself (no manual came with it however). Tank held water for ~4months and completed cycle before I moved everything to another tank. All equipment is also that old, but skimmer/light/powerhead were all offline for the most part during cycling, and some time after. The tank had some corals for about 2 months before deciding to break it down.

Buyer pays shipping on all items

Waterbox 35.2 AIO Tank - $200
AI 16 Prime HD Light (Black) w/ arm - $125
Nero 5 Powerhead - $125
Tunze 9004 Skimmer - $125
Finnex 300W Heater - $35

I would love for the tank to be moved as a set, so for $600 + shipping, I will give you all of the above, plus an InTank Media basket, Sicce 1.5 return pump, magnetic scrubber cleaner, an OctoAquatics overflow cover, and a 12W LED light for Chaeto.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

ashiWaza

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to give just a bit to see if anyone is interested in the package as a whole, and then I will start parting out to whoever replies. Thanks!

wzf106

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take the light and arm if you end up parting out

Clo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in the entire thing. How much is shipping to 70005?
Will pm you since I’m about to sleep.

ramona

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did the Tunze 9004 Skimmer fit well in the sump compartment?

Chriskim858

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in The Whole thing, how much is shipping to 91101? Feel free to pm me. I’ll be available

Sarcazian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in The Whole thing, how much is shipping to 91101? Feel free to pm me. I’ll be available

I think he sold it locally since it was easier than dealing with shipping and a friend was potentially interested in it. Since he was getting out of the hobby he may have forgotten to come back and mark the tank as sold.

greefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Currently have 2 tanks, but am moving soon and have decided to let one go. I have boxes and manuals to everything, including the tank itself (no manual came with it however). Tank held water for ~4months and completed cycle before I moved everything to another tank. All equipment is also that old, but skimmer/light/powerhead were all offline for the most part during cycling, and some time after. The tank had some corals for about 2 months before deciding to break it down.

Buyer pays shipping on all items

Waterbox 35.2 AIO Tank - $200
AI 16 Prime HD Light (Black) w/ arm - $125
Nero 5 Powerhead - $125
Tunze 9004 Skimmer - $125
Finnex 300W Heater - $35

I would love for the tank to be moved as a set, so for $600 + shipping, I will give you all of the above, plus an InTank Media basket, Sicce 1.5 return pump, magnetic scrubber cleaner, an OctoAquatics overflow cover, and a 12W LED light for Chaeto.
Interested in it all. How much to safely ship to SC?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 71 78.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 7.8%
Back