Waterbox Aquariums is giving away 50 VIP passes to The Family Reunion next year in the Florida Keys!

Itachi240sx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entereed
03B7BBA7-E3A1-4384-A93E-7141049A7892.png

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still a day left for entries!!

MamaP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FR-Reef2Reef-728x90.jpg
WaterBox Aquariums has teamed up with Reef2Reef to bring you an opportunity of a lifetime at The Family Reunion reef hobby getaway! CLICK HERE to check it out!!

Get away and spend a weekend with Waterbox Aquariums at the Hawks Cay Resort in the Florida Keys!! The Family Reunion is not your typical event. The reunion provides an atmosphere of learning, fun and community for hobbyists and industry professionals. Waterbox Aquariums has replaced the typical trade show booths with great sponsors and activities for the entire family. From coral restoration to dolphin encounters and sunset cruises, come be a part of an event combining educational workshops, speakers and epic outdoor adventures.

This will be an amazing event with expert keynote speakers, memories with family and friends, and snorkeling, scuba diving, fishing charters, and other activities at the Hawks Cay Resort! The event will be February 1st and 2nd of 2020, and Waterbox has teamed up with Reef2Reef to give away 50 (YEP! FIFTY!!) VIP passes!

Each of these VIP passes includes:
Check out more details about the event HERE!

If you are staying at the resort be sure to book your rooms now using THIS LINK. Rooms will sell out! (CLICK HERE!)

Enter win by clicking on the image below, then make a post in here to let us know you've entered!

FR-Reef2Reef-800x600.jpg

The drawing will be held on December 31st, and winners will be contacted by Waterbox Aquariums. Best of luck, everyone!!!
Entered! Just in time! Pick me!

MamaP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FR-Reef2Reef-728x90.jpg
WaterBox Aquariums has teamed up with Reef2Reef to bring you an opportunity of a lifetime at The Family Reunion reef hobby getaway! CLICK HERE to check it out!!

Get away and spend a weekend with Waterbox Aquariums at the Hawks Cay Resort in the Florida Keys!! The Family Reunion is not your typical event. The reunion provides an atmosphere of learning, fun and community for hobbyists and industry professionals. Waterbox Aquariums has replaced the typical trade show booths with great sponsors and activities for the entire family. From coral restoration to dolphin encounters and sunset cruises, come be a part of an event combining educational workshops, speakers and epic outdoor adventures.

This will be an amazing event with expert keynote speakers, memories with family and friends, and snorkeling, scuba diving, fishing charters, and other activities at the Hawks Cay Resort! The event will be February 1st and 2nd of 2020, and Waterbox has teamed up with Reef2Reef to give away 50 (YEP! FIFTY!!) VIP passes!

Each of these VIP passes includes:
Check out more details about the event HERE!

If you are staying at the resort be sure to book your rooms now using THIS LINK. Rooms will sell out! (CLICK HERE!)

Enter win by clicking on the image below, then make a post in here to let us know you've entered!

FR-Reef2Reef-800x600.jpg

The drawing will be held on December 31st, and winners will be contacted by Waterbox Aquariums. Best of luck, everyone!!!
Did we have any winners?

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

ClamQueen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this going to be more geared toward hobbists, or venders? And will anyone be there selling coral? Do you have to stay in the same resort?

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The Reunion is a gathering of industry professionals and hobbyists. There are no vendors, we will have Keynotes all day Saturday and Sunday Morning. Raffle tickets will be available on site for products from our sponsors.

If you win or purchase our VIP pass you will get into our Friday and Saturday night parties/receptions.

You don't need to stay at the resort, but no amenities will be available to non guests, only keynote sessions

Rstanphill

NE-Texasreefkeeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really wanted to sign up for a chance on this. But we will have JUST returned from our family vacation on these dates lol

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back