OP
OP
eatsleepreef

eatsleepreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So we have begun the scape, I ended up trying out the Carib sea reef trees and arches. I love the color and how easy they come together. I ended up pretty much just using the arches to creat what you see bellow. Not sure how I feel about the scape so far

94529E55-6631-48C4-A52A-FC9BDFF3C82F.jpeg

0E135986-707F-4EF7-9DD4-8467AC72293D.jpeg
8DD34618-C814-48AA-87F8-BB27CEDC5003.jpeg
47E8AA1D-FA0B-4C07-A7F3-CB4658260A08.jpeg

OP
OP
eatsleepreef

eatsleepreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Came in for the tank, Those who know me know that I have always cycled tanks with mollies and a little bacteria. I have heard great things about Dr Tims so it was time we give it a try :)

IMG_0151.jpeg

Nicholas Dushynsky

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, just popped over from Youtube. Good to see you here. Just a question about when you leveled the tank, are you able to adjust the level once full of water? Surely the flooring may give a little with the extra water weight?. I don't know about this as only had small tanks. Look forward to following along with your build. Here and YouTube.

OP
OP
eatsleepreef

eatsleepreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, just popped over from Youtube. Good to see you here. Just a question about when you leveled the tank, are you able to adjust the level once full of water? Surely the flooring may give a little with the extra water weight?. I don't know about this as only had small tanks. Look forward to following along with your build. Here and YouTube.
Hey Nicholas nice to see you here man and great meeting you. As far as the leveling feet you cannot access the 2 center Ones so your best bet it to compensate by lifting the shorter one since you won’t be able to go lower.

OP
OP
eatsleepreef

eatsleepreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
over here from YouTube, can't wait to see this tank and you get more and more set up. Will be following this thread on updates and learn a few things along the way too. Keep up the good work bud
Great to meet you Anthony also thanks for joining in. You have no idea how bad I want water in it already hhahahahaha

fishybizzness

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great seeing you here! We are happy to have you! I follow you on utube and I have no doubt that this will be an epic build! Btw, I think you'll be happy with the liferock as I set up a 120 a few months ago and along with a few pieces of live rock added, it was the fastest cycle ever.

OP
OP
eatsleepreef

eatsleepreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great seeing you here! We are happy to have you! I follow you on utube and I have no doubt that this will be an epic build! Btw, I think you'll be happy with the liferock as I set up a 120 a few months ago and along with a few pieces of live rock added, it was the fastest cycle ever.
Thanks very much for the warm welcome, honestly so far I am in love with LIFE rock. So easy to scape and it looks like mature rock. I’m looking forward to see how it cycles for sure.

OP
OP
eatsleepreef

eatsleepreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coming over from YouTube. What made you choose the Waterbox over Mode aquariums? How does the Waterbox stand compare to Mode?
Hello and thank for coming by. The choice was very Easy. I wanted a near 200g and mode doesn’t make it. WaterBox being so huge was a no brainer. The best thing that describes a WaterBox stand is WOW better than any of my furniture so surely beyond furniture grade.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.6%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 73 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back