• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Waterbox Cube 20 Brand New still in original shipping box

Item Price
$215.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

the Art Mill studio

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers! I have a Brand New Waterbox Cube 20 that is still in the original shipping box, I am looking to sell, at a discount.
Retail is $289.99 selling at 25% Off for $215. local pickup in Saxapahaw NC
(possible to meet up closer to Raliegh but would need to coordinate)
The reason for selling, I originally bought a 15 Mini Peninsula & the 20 Cube at the same time.
First I set up the 15 Mini & LOVE IT, after reconsidering the location for the 20 Cube I realized that I want to move up to the 25 Peninsula... (you know how it is... LOL) so now I need to sell the 20 Cube
hope y'all are having a wonderful day
(since it is still in original shipping box, could possibly ship if you want to pay for shipping charges. but pickup is preferred)

Noel01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello Reefers! I have a Brand New Waterbox Cube 20 that is still in the original shipping box, I am looking to sell, at a discount.
Retail is $289.99 selling at 25% Off for $215. local pickup in Saxapahaw NC
(possible to meet up closer to Raliegh but would need to coordinate)
The reason for selling, I originally bought a 15 Mini Peninsula & the 20 Cube at the same time.
First I set up the 15 Mini & LOVE IT, after reconsidering the location for the 20 Cube I realized that I want to move up to the 25 Peninsula... (you know how it is... LOL) so now I need to sell the 20 Cube
hope y'all are having a wonderful day
(since it is still in original shipping box, could possibly ship if you want to pay for shipping charges. but pickup is preferred)

Still have the 20 for sale?

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back