waterbox cube 20 "smooth blues"

Pmacha1a

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
How has the stand worked out for you? I’m in a similar spot, buying the cube 20 but don’t want to buy the Waterbox stand. Wondering if I should look at IKEA for a solid wood one

Corals.com

jramy123

View Badges
Reaction score
any one got clean chato i can use i need some for my fudge and I'm tired of waiting or know of a dif dealer
SO i just ebay'd it. I found a guy who may be on here cause his add is the same as an old one i found here. He sells 1 cup of chaeto from his system for about 19 shipped. It may have pods and others tinies in it. Ill let you know how it goes when it arrives

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

deepreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
I got the Jebao DSC 1200 and it's noisy. Defective? Thinking about switch to the Mighty Jet Pump. Any suggestions other than the Sicce? I also would like a controller with the pump

OP
john bolden

john bolden

View Badges
Reaction score
ya just got my Hanna salinity checker in. Its official I'm spoiled. lol, Yes i do want cheato still. I've been doing driveways for money I need like 30 more before I can at least start the cycle. I don't think ill be able to get the ato for a while but ill be home for the year since online school so I can refill it. maybe just maybe I can sell my key board that I don't use any more and get 50 and buy water and some cuc. O
Hey John how's the tank going? So forgot to come back about chaeto. The stuff on ebay is growing and filling that second chamber quiet nicely. So I would totally say go to ebay and get some if ur still wanting to do it.

n average how much do you think you spend on water changes.

jramy123

View Badges
Reaction score
ya just got my Hanna salinity checker in. Its official I'm spoiled. lol, Yes i do want cheato still. I've been doing driveways for money I need like 30 more before I can at least start the cycle. I don't think ill be able to get the ato for a while but ill be home for the year since online school so I can refill it. maybe just maybe I can sell my key board that I don't use any more and get 50 and buy water and some cuc. O

n average how much do you think you spend on water changes.
I got a rodi system so i dont pay anything for ro water or top off water. I bought a bucket of red sea reef pro salt for 75 for big bucket. it makes 175 gallons and i do weekly 5g changes plus original 20g for startup. if i did my math right that is 75 bucks for first 20g in tank, 10g water change after cycle, three 5g water changes so far and enough 26 more waterchanges. The rodi unit was my dads so free :S 75 for half a year?

What types of R2R interview articles are you most excited about?

• Specific reef topics! (List the ones you'd like to see us cover in the thread.)

Votes: 73 39.2%
  • Specific reef personalities! (List the people you'd like us to interview in the thread.)

Votes: 10 5.4%
  • Not that concerned about the topics...I just wanna see the awesome PICTURES!

Votes: 36 19.4%
  • All of the above!! ...and yes, I'll list some in the thread. :-)

Votes: 67 36.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
RED SEA