Waterbox Frag 105.4 cabinet dimension (Dry side)

Boosterman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My new Frag 105.4 is on the way and I want to get a controller board for the dry side of the cabinet.
Can anyone with Frag 105.4 measure the highlighted area for me? I was thinking about getting Deluxe Aquarium Controller Board - Adaptive Reef.

Waterbox 105.4.JPG

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's going to be to narrow to mount the controller board facing forward (you can probably mount it front to back along the side though). I'm calculating an available width of just under 15" and the Deluxe is 16.25" in width. The basic controller board is 15" and may just fit - but it's also 3.5" deep (that small gap between the two cabinet panels on the lower left might not be enough).

I have the Adaptive Reef Controller Cabinet and it's awesome!

OP
OP
Boosterman

Boosterman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's going to be to narrow to mount the controller board facing forward (you can probably mount it front to back along the side though). I'm calculating an available width of just under 15" and the Deluxe is 16.25" in width. The basic controller board is 15" and may just fit - but it's also 3.5" deep (that small gap between the two cabinet panels on the lower left might not be enough).

Thanks for checking! I might do diy board or just go with the cabinet like you did.

OP
OP
Boosterman

Boosterman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Does the controller cabinet fit inside the waterbox cabinet or do you have to let it stand beside the tank?

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for checking! I might do diy board or just go with the cabinet like you did.
This is just what I was able to calculate - I'd get someone with that exact model to double-check. You might (iffy) have a 15" width to play with.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back