OP
tharbin

tharbin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot to add one equipment update. Four or five months ago I let the reservoir run dry on my JBJ Nano-ATO and the pump burned out. JBJ sort of sells the pump separate for around 50 dollars if you can find it. I only found one and I didn't trust the seller so I bought a replacement ATO. Since the JBJ had worked flawlessly for 18 months or so I bought the same unit again and just used the pump. It wouldn't stay sync'ed up correctly (slowly over-filled) so I replaced the whole unit but it still would not stay sync'ed. I pulled it out and I'm doing manual top-off while I decide what ATO to use when I swap tanks.

OP
OP
tharbin

tharbin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I was posting to a new member today, it occurred to my that I should update/close this thread. In July of 2023 I shut this tank down and moved all of the equipment and inhabitants to a 100 gallon lagoon-style tank. Everything from this tank, except one of the Firefish as they started to fight relentlessly once they transitioned from juveniles and one of them did not make it, is in the new tank and thriving. I still have this tank in storage and may use it again as a quarantine or secondary tank but due to the scratched glass it will never be a display tank again.

Thanks for following the journey.

Woodyman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I was posting to a new member today, it occurred to my that I should update/close this thread. In July of 2023 I shut this tank down and moved all of the equipment and inhabitants to a 100 gallon lagoon-style tank. Everything from this tank, except one of the Firefish as they started to fight relentlessly once they transitioned from juveniles and one of them did not make it, is in the new tank and thriving. I still have this tank in storage and may use it again as a quarantine or secondary tank but due to the scratched glass it will never be a display tank again.

Thanks for following the journey.

Sooooooooooooo, where's the new build!?

OP
OP
tharbin

tharbin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sooooooooooooo, where's the new build!?