Waterbox Platinum Frag 45.2 build. Help, please.

4evalilp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just signed Freight Delivery for my daughters surprise system. I am upgrading her from the Waterbox 10 & 20 Cubes to the Frag 45.2. She’s only been in the hobby for roughly a year so she’s still learning.

Looking for a recommended equipment list. Required and optional. Open to other equipment options with your reason for suggestion. Please.

So far, I am considering purchasing:

Nyos 1.0 TORQ body & dock
Nyos 120 Protein Skimmer
Nyos Viper 2.0 or the Sicce Silent
XP Aqua Duetto

Lighting and heater suggestions please.

Mrtakeoff53

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just signed Freight Delivery for my daughters surprise system. I am upgrading her from the Waterbox 10 & 20 Cubes to the Frag 45.2. She’s only been in the hobby for roughly a year so she’s still learning.

Looking for a recommended equipment list. Required and optional. Open to other equipment options with your reason for suggestion. Please.

So far, I am considering purchasing:

Nyos 1.0 TORQ body & dock
Nyos 120 Protein Skimmer
Nyos Viper 2.0 or the Sicce Silent
XP Aqua Duetto

Lighting and heater suggestions please.
For a heater, I’d go with BRS’s 100w titanium heater with controller. Without an apex or other controller, you’ll need a heater controller. It’ll save you in the long run.
For lighting, I’d go with Reefbreeders lights. High performance with a minimal price tag. They put out some serious PAR and have great color control.

C5A4FF83-D056-4045-86B6-CAC7A66BE061.jpeg

OP
OP
4evalilp

4evalilp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For a heater, I’d go with BRS’s 100w titanium heater with controller. Without an apex or other controller, you’ll need a heater controller. It’ll save you in the long run.
For lighting, I’d go with Reefbreeders lights. High performance with a minimal price tag. They put out some serious PAR and have great color control.

C5A4FF83-D056-4045-86B6-CAC7A66BE061.jpeg

Thank you. Gorgeous tank!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back