Waterbox Presents: Predator Island Ultimate $10,000 Peninsula Giveaway!

jordan10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be cool if they could move the videos to a Saturday or Sunday even a Friday night. Noon most people at work.

OP
OP
Waterbox Aquariums

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be cool if they could move the videos to a Saturday or Sunday even a Friday night. Noon most people at work.

Hello!

While we would love to be able to accommodate everyone's availability for live viewings, it unfortunately just isn't possible. Friday at noon is when we are at work, too. : )
You can always view our videos even after the livestream is over-- you do not have to be watching during the live cast to participate or win! Our Predator Island videos, along with all contest information and entry options are available here: https://www.waterboxaquariums.com/predator-island/

Best of luck to you! We hope you enjoy our new series.

jordan10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

While we would love to be able to accommodate everyone's availability for live viewings, it unfortunately just isn't possible. Friday at noon is when we are at work, too. : )
You can always view our videos even after the livestream is over-- you do not have to be watching during the live cast to participate or win! Our Predator Island videos, along with all contest information and entry options are available here: https://www.waterboxaquariums.com/predator-island/

Best of luck to you! We hope you enjoy our new series.
Thanks no biggy took lunch early so I could watch. Really nice. looking forward to next week!!!!!

jordan10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the update somehow i missed that.
Well I couldn't watch video and was no new questions so I email and they said they where out of town and pushed it all back 1 week. I don't have any social media. So I thought I missed something figured they post something on there. And np

Back