• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Waveline DC2500 Apex Ready DC Water Pump - 660GPH

APLATN13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a used Waveline that is in great condition. I am asking $75 Shipped for the unit.

RLSS Waveline DC pumps offer all the great features of a great DC water pump with the additional feature of being Apex Ready out of the box. Compared to traditional AC pumps, DC pumps are extremely energy efficient, runs cooler and are quieter. The controller included with the pump allows you to easily adjust the flow rate from 6 different speeds to suite the exact needs of your system. Change the flow rate by simply pressing a button. A feed button allows you to temporary turn off your return pump while you feed your fish and automatically turns back on after 30 minutes. Being Apex Ready also means that you can easily incorporate the pump in to your Apex controller programming.

Features
  • Apex Ready
  • Adjustable Flow Rate with speed controller featuring 6 speeds
  • 30-Minute Feed Timer
  • Energy Efficient
  • Quiet Operation
Specifications
  • Model: DC-2500H
  • Input: DC24V 1.3A (Converted by AC100-240V 50/60Hz)
  • Wattage: 30W at full speed (Measured After Adapter); 36W including Adapter
  • Flow rate: Max. 660GPH / 2500LPH
  • Flow Height: Max. 4 meters / 13.12 feet
  • Pump Dimension: 4.5" x 2.52" x 3.27"
  • Water inlet: External D: 3/4" MPT
  • Water outlet: External D: 3/4" MPT
  • Submersible or External Applications
  • Apex Ready
Manufacturer Info

H2O Systems Inc. is a professional aquatic equipment developer and manufacturer based in Canada. Our product developing team has over 30 years of marine aquarium husbandry experience. We focus on providing innovative aquatic products for all facets of the aquarium hobby.

OP
OP
APLATN13

APLATN13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20180221_170043.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 137 87.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%

Back