We’re not weird like the Tiger King people..............right?

Copingwithpods

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pends how you look at it

Imagine hearing this

BREAKING NEWS

"local man with a saltwater fish tank found to have a species of coral toxic enough to wipe out his whole neighborhood, One of these so called refers could be your next door neighbor! More details at 11"

BullyBee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As long as an animal isn’t being abused it’s all good

will25u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started this series last night. About to delve into episode 4 in a minute.

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weird show to say the least....they really weren’t much different other than what they titled their business. I mean they both kept tigers in a cage. That’s the similarity I was going for.
show wasnt all the hype I heard going into it though.

corey

Mikeltee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yea... unless you are housing blue ring octopus' and swimming with them I dont believe it's the same thing. We are more like the 6 year old girl that throws the ball in a cup to win a bowl and a goldfish... we just have to spend a few thousand to throw that ball.

Edit: Maybe some of us are. There are several threads here with people inquiring about purchasing the blue ring with full knowledge of their ability to kill! WOW!

Last edited:

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Carol's story is a little fishy, cutting power, breaking in, stealing will of dead husband lol. Sorry to derail.

As for if we are like the others, don't put a tang in a 20gal.
How is Carol any different from the others? She’s doing the same thing but under the name of “conservation”. She’s just as guilty if not more. Just had to get that off my chest.

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may have missed something from the show but the main difference for Carol is that she doesn’t breed her tigers & doesn’t have petting parties.

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Carol's story is a little fishy, cutting power, breaking in, stealing will of dead husband lol. Sorry to derail.

As for if we are like the others, don't put a tang in a 20gal.
Check out cracked.com for there interview they did with Carol back in 2014. It’s a funny interview that kind of gave a view of the craziness to come. Just remember it’s cracked.com not time magazine...or mad magazine for that matter

Back