We all have that head honcho in "Our" tank..

OP
OP
eliramos

eliramos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My naso is probably the boss . But I have a yellow that just starts it with everyone else. Will start a fight just to start a fight. Hippo flashes a little now and then but goes to his spot. My (little tomini just stays outta the way) but does get a little sporty once in a while. Flame angel really doesn't care. They swim and hang out together most of the time, just little discussions every now and then

Lol how big is your tank!

alexgray1122

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had my Maroon clown and a small goby. Then I added the kole tang. Now he's king crap haha. Beautiful purple kole.

Leen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is my big Sohal Tang, and I got 2 big sohal inside my 500gal tank, along with 5pcs powder blue tang. They are the boss.

thejuice24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Fairy Basslet who's a beast in my tank. He's dominated 2 clowns, yellow goby and my new six line wrasse. All he does is just hisses at everyone, he strikes the goby from time to time, when they are looking for the same cave.

Sealion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 3 are in order, Sailfin tang, yellow tang, and a scopus tang. The clown pair just hang out in their corner.

Mfreddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The jerk of my tank. Goes after everyone including the triggers. He nips my puffer all the time and seems to hate him the most. He also grunts more than any fish I've ever had.
caesar2.JPG
caesar2.JPG caesar2.JPG

nport19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is a sunrise dottyback. I really do regret putting him in the setup first given I have a smaller tank he thinks he owns the whole tank and pushes around everything I put in there unless it's bigger then him. Trying to figure out a way to catch him and put him in my sump currently.

weasel440

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one for you, that no one will believe. The boss of my tank is a regular firefish named (Dum-Dum). My very first fish, had him over 2 years. He is housed with yellow tang, 2 clownfish, another firefish, and a trio of green chromis.
He has multiple victims including 2 yellow tangs, purple firefish, 2 sexy shrimps, 1 green chromis and multiple clownfish. He does not like clownfish. On 3 occasions I witnessed him swim through a large BTA to get the clownfish. I know it's not nice to say, but it was hilarious watching Dum-Dum try to swim after his encounter with BTA.
Bottom picture is 2 of his victims.
DSC01920_zpsl5j781y4.jpg

DSC02694_zpsg1qodfek.jpg

OP
OP
eliramos

eliramos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one for you, that no one will believe. The boss of my tank is a regular firefish named (Dum-Dum). My very first fish, had him over 2 years. He is housed with yellow tang, 2 clownfish, another firefish, and a trio of green chromis.
He has multiple victims including 2 yellow tangs, purple firefish, 2 sexy shrimps, 1 green chromis and multiple clownfish. He does not like clownfish. On 3 occasions I witnessed him swim through a large BTA to get the clownfish. I know it's not nice to say, but it was hilarious watching Dum-Dum try to swim after his encounter with BTA.
Bottom picture is 2 of his victims.
DSC01920_zpsl5j781y4.jpg

DSC02694_zpsg1qodfek.jpg

This is nuts! I've never heard of these fish being aggressive!!!!

Mfreddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] it's beautiful!!
Thank you. If anyone is ever looking for a fish that will insure they won't be able to take a nap on a Saturday afternoon, get an Emporator. They are a grunting machine!

MightyMouse85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a midnight clown that was ruthless. Was like having an angry tiger shark in the tank. Lost anyhing that shared water with him.

FishLover01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to have a pair of tomato clowns and my wife called them devil clowns. I had to re home them and replaced with my maroon pair.
Really, this doesn't surprise me at all-lol. My experience with Tomato clownfish tells me to expect them to turn into a swimming devil once they're adult.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 126 88.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back