We did a feeding video of Reef Roids

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Polyp Lab, the maker of Reef Roids was kind enough to sponsor this video. Reef Roids is one of the most popular powdered plankton foods on the market and in this video we test it out on several of our corals here at the Tidal Gardens coral farm to see which ones eat it and which ones don't. As an added benefit, Tidal Gardens' customers will receive a free sample of Reef Roids to try on their home aquariums.

Dhaleillama

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Polyp Lab, the maker of Reef Roids was kind enough to sponsor this video. Reef Roids is one of the most popular powdered plankton foods on the market and in this video we test it out on several of our corals here at the Tidal Gardens coral farm to see which ones eat it and which ones don't. As an added benefit, Tidal Gardens' customers will receive a free sample of Reef Roids to try on their home aquariums.

I got a sample pack on my last order from you guys, and I will admit, I am switching from ReefChili that BRS sells, to strickly ReefRoids, my tank LOVES it, I shut off all my flow for about 30 minutes, and I spot feed even my SPS. My zoas and my Chalice love it ( especially my jelly beal and mummy eye ).

Tired

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I always get a pretty showy response out of my blue-green sympodium, with all the polyps folding around the particles of roids.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 13.3%
Back