We got a sneak peek of something HUGE for Radion lighting!!

A. grandis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And who are you ? please don't put words in our mouth the stuff here at WWC could not be happier with the results that we are getting, if you seen our 900 gallon tank you would not be saying this, the tank looks the best it's ever look.

regards one of the owners, wink!!
"wink"?
Is this a joke?
Grandis.

Antics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you hit the [+quote] button at the bottom of all the posts you want to reply to you can then click the [insert quotes] button to add then all into your reply. Then sort through the post and make your replies in between the quote tags. No need to make 10 posts back to back. :)

A. grandis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you hit the [+quote] button at the bottom of all the posts you want to reply to you can then click the [insert quotes] button to add then all into your reply. Then sort through the post and make your replies in between the quote tags. No need to make 10 posts back to back. :)

I'm sorry, I didn't know that. I didn't want to look aggressive and the only way I knew how to reply was doing that way...
I hardly come here because of my jobs. Had only yesterday and today off because I'm sick.
Thank you.
Grandis.

A. grandis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trust me, it isn't a joke! Just by the writing style I could even tell you which one.

Ok... I think they should sign when posting from a company. That way they would stand behind their words.
Well... everyone has their own opinions.
The majority of the public might have a different opinion than their's too. They should be ok with that, right?
Because it's just opinions anyway...
Again, I hope they are happy and saving some electricity to run their business.

Grandis.

Last edited:

Grey Guy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never knew LFS's were supposed to be charities, supplying reefers with the best equipment, at the best price, and not make money for themselves. If you find an LFS that qualifies for tax breaks as a charity, let me know. Manufacturers, bottom line is to make enough profit to satisfy investors, or their doors will close.

The old saying "Let the buyer beware," still applies to the reef keeping industry. To say that a company charges too much is a matter of opinion. No problem. But to say that one manufacturer is better than another, you need unbiased proof, which you may or may not get from fellow reefers. If one manufacturer supports and promotes its competitors product as much as its own, they will shortly be out of business and only there competitor will be left. Choice and options of what to buy and what to pay are a great thing, that is disappearing from our market places. If we only had one choice of MH, one choice of T5, and one choice of LED, it would be easy to argue and decide for your self which is best. But, we as consumers, and our hobby would suffer greatly and be held back in the dark ages. Pardon the pun.

A. grandis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe that we all should kinda trust in what we hear from the majority of people.
Meaning... they are truth in what they say, and they say what they really believe.
That's what opinions come about.
And they can change with time and experiences too.

The best company IMO expressing their beliefs is BRS with the videos and help to all of us.
I mean... if you call them you will see that too!!! If you talk to them at MACNA they will be truth too!
They are neutral to the point of truth, even though they are still in the market selling. I appreciate that!

I choose to believe that WWC is legit in what they believe in regards to their LEDs.
I also choose to believe that people going to the store have their own vision and opinions about the MH/T5 changes there.
If their opinions are different than WWC, let it be...
If there is anyone working in the store and doesn't like the LEDs, that's ok too.
Again.. this shouldn't be a big deal to any of us. It's just a matter of opinions!!!

I appreciate WWC for the quality of corals and the hard work they do to clean the store that I see from videos.
I'm coming to visit them some time and and want a free T-shirt! :D

Grandis.

Last edited:

Centerline

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And who are you ? please don't put words in our mouth the stuff here at WWC could not be happier with the results that we are getting, if you seen our 900 gallon tank you would not be saying this, the tank looks the best it's ever look.

regards one of the owners, wink!!
Well, I'm one of your customers and have been for as long as you have been open. "Not being all that excited about the Radions" and bad mouthing the Radions are two different things. As is making a comment verses putting words into someone's mouth. I've seen the 900 several times, most recently in early August and it will be interesting to see how it progresses under the Radions vrs MH/T5.

A. grandis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The good times!!!

I'm sorry for getting too exited here.
I'm going back to work tomorrow.
Enjoy your weekend! Until next time!
Piece.
Grandis.

Last edited:

atoll

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe that we all should kinda trust in what we hear from the majority of people.
Meaning... they are truth in what they say, and they say what they really believe.

If only that was true. As with any poll many people will often support what they have ie saying they are the best without really knowing if they are and many people are brand snobs. For light I trust my eyes, for reliability, I am more likely to trust user reviews.

That's what opinions come about.
And they can change with time and experiences too.

As you have said opinions are just that, facts don't change but yes you can change your view with long term usage and even short term in some cases.

I choose to believe that WWC is legit in what they believe in regards to their LEDs.

But based on their observations on using them with growth, health and colour of their corals, not just sheer blind belief.

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A happy colorful coral is more than just lighting. Yes, it's one of the major puzzle pieces to a happy, healthy, and growing coral, but it's not the end all be all.

I use Kessil A360we's/T5's on my system. Many of my Acropora are from WWC and are as colorful as the ones in their 900 gal.

Alfrareef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lucky during all my life I've seen amazing tanks with all kind of lights. Some were from stores and with huge water changes and top equipment they might use candle lights for saving electrical bills.
Can we get back to the light diffusion that it's of most interest to me since I'm now using led with single lens and I'm liking the blending lights concept?

A. grandis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If only that was true. As with any poll many people will often support what they have ie saying they are the best without really knowing if they are and many people are brand snobs. For light I trust my eyes, for reliability, I am more likely to trust user reviews.

As you have said opinions are just that, facts don't change but yes you can change your view with long term usage and even short term in some cases.

But based on their observations on using them with growth, health and colour of their corals, not just sheer blind belief.

I mean that whatever WWC is posting should be the truth for them, either by fact or choice of though. Even if in their hearts they see that the MHs were better in many aspects, and they still choose to force to believe that the LEDs are better... I respect. But if I go there and see LED tragedy I'll respect them, but I'll tell them too. Because like you said facts are facts. No blind beliefs, please. I wish they could make videos already.
More than one person published the MHs/T5s were much better. Many more are probably shy to publish. I don't care, if LEDs were better here over my tanks I would publish the truth, no matter what. They weren't at all!

Enjoy our Sunday.
Grandis.

A. grandis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lucky during all my life I've seen amazing tanks with all kind of lights. Some were from stores and with huge water changes and top equipment they might use candle lights for saving electrical bills.
Can we get back to the light diffusion that it's of most interest to me since I'm now using led with single lens and I'm liking the blending lights concept?
Please get back to the diffusers...Remember that with that diffuser you guys will have to invest forever... pay for each unit at fist, and spend more electricity every month... about 20% more intensity... I'm sorry for the mess...
Grandis.

Back