We have sold our house and moving to Ohio looked behind tank to start moving out junk and the painted wall behind the tank are masses of severely bub

flashsmith

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How can you buy a house without an inspection? Mortgage companies require it. Even if they paid cash a buyer would be a fool to not spend a couple hundred bucks for an inspection. Just pay a drywall guy to take care of it.

snorklr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
drywall mud is available at HD/Lowes that is is in powdered form(you have to mix it with water) and is available in various setup times...usually 90 , 45, or 20 minute setup....these will allow you to put on multiple coats in a day and speed the process up considerably over the bucket of premixed stuff that needs to dry overnight and shrinks considerably requiring extra coats

OP
OP
Bubba002

Bubba002

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moving to little town called Poland and hoping to make some reefer friends and lots of good places to REPLACE. What I loose in the move. Born and raised across the Pa. line in Hermitage, pa. Hi friend

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
perspective, showering without turning on fan in bathroom over long period of time can also cause similar damage...

Don't sweat the small stuff, and sand/paint is tiny stuff and joint compound/sand/paint is also tiny stuff. if you apply joint compound thin, then will dry in few hours and able to sand. Once smooth can paint - paint drys in couple hours - you've plenty of time before weekend, whichever direction you go

Obviously your current buyers have never been homeowners - this is the easy stuff, even if drywall itself is spongy (depends how much water hit that wall) and needs big drywall patch repair.

WOW - that's a $400 contractor job in California?! I am in wrong business that's great money per hour as materials costs are low. LOL - everything is more $ in CA

Agree let realtors work it out, easiest is just give the buyer a tiny itty bitty credit at closing and walk away - a different buyer (me) wouldn't bat an eyelash at that (depending how much over asking you are expecting for home; I'd use it to negotiate cheaper home price knowing I'd get tiny amount)...

It all works out - don't sweat this

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back