Votes: 345 45.1%

• Total voters

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let me start by saying HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to all of you from me and all of Reef2Reef! We love you and value you as a member of our community!

So on a day to celebrate love let's talk about love and more specifically what you love! :) So here is the question for today.

What do you LOVE the most about the saltwater reef aquarium hobby?

heartbubblesforyou_zpsac1114bd copy.jpg

heart BTA image via @Norberg

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything. Literally everything :)
The people, the coral, the fish, the equipment, you, the vendors. It's all amazing and i'm glad to be apart of it.

WhoaTangs Clan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty new on this forum and I already got scammed. How do I report it? The guy was on last night browsing this site like nothing. And I'm out 87 dollars and a 3 head indo gold torch frag. Might not be the place to post but like I said im new here and I'm pretty upset. The guys screen name is Reef Creeper. I have all the posts and screenshots. His name and address. Can anyone here help? Or do I just take it as a lesson learned and move on?

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty new on this forum and I already got scammed. How do I report it? The guy was on last night browsing this site like nothing. And I'm out 87 dollars and a 3 head indo gold torch frag. Might not be the place to post but like I said im new here and I'm pretty upset. The guys screen name is Reef Creeper. I have all the posts and screenshots. His name and address. Can anyone here help? Or do I just take it as a lesson learned and move on?
PM incomming

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I love this site ( I spend too much time on here at times but no regrets.)
Love the people we meet and the info we share resulting in success of others. Love the respect given when answers are thrown out there and LOVE THE PARTICIPATION EACH AND EVERY DAY !!

1581698294234.png

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me start by saying HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to all of you from me and all of Reef2Reef! We love you and value you as a member of our community!

So on a day to celebrate love let's talk about love and more specifically what you love! :) So here is the question for today.

What do you LOVE the most about the saltwater reef aquarium hobby?

heartbubblesforyou_zpsac1114bd copy.jpg

heart BTA image via @Norberg
I choose other. People fish and coral. The equipment gets me in trouble with my wife. She likes the coral fish and the people. I can't get her to understand I need more equipment to make everything happy.

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's why this hobby is so addicted. The fish, the corals, the equipments, the forum, the great atmosphere that we can feel not even knowing each other personally. This is Awesome. Love you all. :)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Here is Love at nine inches round. Its a maybe for tomorrow

1581704384683.png

ArmyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I love this hobby for many reasons, but one I think that is normally overlooked by me.... is the challenge. Seriously, if this was easy I would get bored. I love that my effort, my right or wrong moves determine the outcome. It is rewarding when things go right and to watch growth.

I think that’s probably why so many people love sticks. The challenge, the reward, the fact that you can do what 90% in this hobby can’t.

l_jesse_l

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We all look at our tanks and see the things we want to move around or add to our tanks.We also dream of having the newest equipment. But what I love the most is when I see someone who has no interest in the hobby just stands and stares at my tank. Then turns and say “Wow, is this real? Is all this alive? How do you do it?” (I think to myself, Hooked another one welcome to the hobby let me show you!)

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We all look at our tanks and see the things we want to move around or add to our tanks.We also dream of having the newest equipment. But what I love the most is when I see someone who has no interest in the hobby just stands and stares at my tank. Then turns and say “Wow, is this real? Is all this alive? How do you do it?” (I think to myself, Hooked another one welcome to the hobby let me show you!)
I have a friend who loves my tank and asks me questions constantly. Even buys me stuff for it, but I cant seem to reel him in on starting up his own lol

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back