We made a setup guide for the Zetlight QMaven II, complete with data-backed recommendations!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

gspyro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How well does a single 4ft Zetlight work for achieving stunning tanks?

Today we test the QMaven 6500 and 6800!

Very good! Could you make available the QR code of the configuration you are using? Thanks so much!!!!

Payne Train

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the 6800. Of the 5 settings, I cannot get the dawn and dusk to work right.
The lights don’t turn on in the morning unless I log into the app and do it manually and at night I have everything set at Zero % and for some reason the royal blues will turn on to around 15%. I have to manually turn those off as well.
The other 3 time settings work lol

I’ve googled as much as I can and can’t find any answers ☹️

LatinoHeat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the 6800. Of the 5 settings, I cannot get the dawn and dusk to work right.
The lights don’t turn on in the morning unless I log into the app and do it manually and at night I have everything set at Zero % and for some reason the royal blues will turn on to around 15%. I have to manually turn those off as well.

I’ve googled as much as I can and can’t find any answers ☹
Have you figured it out yet? Did anyone get back to you?

Scotty8284

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I’ve googled as much as I can and can’t find any answers ☹
I'd also be interested in knowing if you worked this out. I'm considering this light for my 4' DT and any guidance is appreciated.

Payne Train

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd also be interested in knowing if you worked this out. I'm considering this light for my 4' DT and any guidance is appreciated.
I did a master reset and then made sure that my times didnt overlap and that did the trick. They work well now.

Back