We Need YOU!!!

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As you all know the club is run by volunteers. Every December we elect by majority vote of the membership new or renewed board members. We have not had a full board for awhile now and I've seen a lot of renewed interest recently, mostly due to having a frag swap. We would all like this to be an annual event, however it takes a ton of work. We really need some new blood to step up and donate their time to running the club. I myself have much less free time than I used to and a lot of us are just getting burnt out. For the club to function and continue we need people to step up. I know that everyone just passes the puck, but if we cannot get a board there will not be a club and no one wants to see that happen. The elections are on Dec 7th along with the MEGA Raffle.

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would but I couldnt promise I would be able to attend every meeting. (the joys of working retail)

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would but I couldnt promise I would be able to attend every meeting. (the joys of working retail)
I can't make every meeting either as I work every day there is a meeting at the same time as the meeting. If I come to a meeting I am taking off work and going to my volunteer job instead of getting paid at my real job.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.4%
Back