Website down

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

garbled

View Badges
Reaction score
I noticed this morning when I went to marinedepot.com, that I just get a blank white page. I swear it was working yesterday.. did something break? Do other people have this problem?

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Try I.E, seems like a build issue. Wasn't working on chrome for me either or android browser but worked on some others

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
I noticed this morning when I went to marinedepot.com, that I just get a blank white page. I swear it was working yesterday.. did something break? Do other people have this problem?
Hi Garbled,

I'd like to apologize for the trouble with the site and for the late response. I'll report this to our IT team so see whats going on, but if you continue having issues with the site I would recommend clearing your cache as that may resolve the issue. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention.
-Steven@MarineDepot

OP
OP
garbled

garbled

View Badges
Reaction score
I eventually got it to work again, I think something was stuck in my cache for you guys, not sure what, maybe one of your recent edits or changes. ^F5 flushed it, when F5 wouldn't... Thank you very much for looking into it though.

Now I just need the AF-1 to be back in stock... :)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello! I'd like to apologize for the trouble with the website. This has been reported to our IT team and should be resolved. Please reach back out if you are still experiencing any issues. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.
-Brennen@MarineDepot

CoralNerd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello! I'd like to apologize for the trouble with the website. This has been reported to our IT team and should be resolved. Please reach back out if you are still experiencing any issues. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.
-Brennen@MarineDepot
Ok when the site's back up I need to get a order in.

wrassie86

View Badges
Reaction score
My samsung note 9 gets a pure white screen. my windows pc same with chrome.... but the edge browser works just fine and loads the site

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
We are so very sorry for the website issues. We are still working on a permanent fix to ensure a more stable connection on a whole host of browsers. Thank you all for being patient as we work to improve the experience for our customers.
Have a great weekend!

-Brennen@MarineDepot

dvidster

View Badges
Reaction score
I am experiencing the same issue. I cannot reach the site from any of my devices. Do I need to do something to get the site up?

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Weird. I just placed an order on the site. Didn’t have any of the above issues.
thinking ok GIF

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
I had the same issue for the past week. You need to clear your browsing history and cookies and then reload the site. I think they were updating the site which caused the issues.

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
From a windows pc it should work by holding shift and then clicking the page refresh icon in browser.

Mobile devices you may need to actually clear cache for that site.

GuppyHJD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I had a cart full of stuff and emailed about it. I got a reply it was reported to the IT department. Luckily, BRS had most of the stuff instock but not all. UGGH.

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I had a cart full of stuff and emailed about it. I got a reply it was reported to the IT department. Luckily, BRS had most of the stuff instock but not all. UGGH.

Haha it seems that is the common response here also. There are a number of things they could have done on their new website to avoid this issue(ie setting page expiration to 1 day for example). Many other solutions also. Most cause heavier server load but seems better than a website many customers cant access and are more likely to go to a competitor than figure out a workaround.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back