Website Launching Soon!

OP
Tide Pool Aquatics

Tide Pool Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Shipping fees and total for free shipping way too high compared to other vendors...
They'll go down with time. For now I'm doing what I can with the volume discounts I have received. The more packages I ship, the cheaper shipping will get

OP
Tide Pool Aquatics

Tide Pool Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
I really appreciate everyones input! It's been very helpful to hear from you guys :)
I'll lower flat rate shipping to $45 for domestic and $35 for CA residents

Kevinkmk

View Badges
Reaction score
Just want to let you guys know that tide pool aquatic has very healthy fish and proper qt procedure. Also their price is fairly good. Every fish I got from him is eating and acting very well since day one I got them. The other online store might have “cheaper or free shipping”(higher fish price) , but you might not get an healthy fish. I would rather pay more to get a healthy fish than praying if I can claim my 14 days guarantee.

Bob Weigant

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I don’t do a whole lot of online orders anymore but your prices for shipping seem decent to me. $300 and over would seem fair for free shipping . When I did a lot of online buying that was something that caught my eye

JMM744

View Badges
Reaction score
Asking hobbiests what they think is fair for shipping’s is like putting a gun to your own head. You need to charge what’s fair to both you and the purchaser. Just offer good value and customer service and hope the people will follow. You can’t run a business at a loss very long before you either quit or start cutting corners.
I will send you a list of wants.
Jim

OP
Tide Pool Aquatics

Tide Pool Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Asking hobbiests what they think is fair for shipping’s is like putting a gun to your own head. You need to charge what’s fair to both you and the purchaser. Just offer good value and customer service and hope the people will follow. You can’t run a business at a loss very long before you either quit or start cutting corners.
I will send you a list of wants.
Jim
Very good point. I appreciate the feedback! I'll check out the list now and get back to you

DSB or Deep Sand Beds (check all that apply to you)

• Yes I run a DSB

Votes: 148 21.4%
  • No I do not run a DSB

Votes: 378 54.5%
  • A DSB is a good idea

Votes: 93 13.4%
  • I do not think a DSB is a good idea

Votes: 160 23.1%
  • I have had a DSB in the past

Votes: 179 25.8%
  • I will have a DSB in the future

Votes: 60 8.7%