• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Weirdo Chalice colony, Brain, Meteor Cyph, WWC Anacro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticwolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to make some room!

I have a very large piece of Big R Weirdo chalice, easily 5x5 and like 50 eyes. Asking $300 obo
20200430_001434.jpg

I also have a large chunk of brain coral, about the size of a standard baseball. I honestly don't know what to price this at, so I'll just say $100 obo
20200430_001502.jpg

Next is another large colony, about 5x5 of meteor cyph. It's mounted on dome with a plug in it so it's easily fraggable. Asking $85 obo
20200430_001524.jpg

Also have a chunk of WWC anacro, very bright green. It broke off my main colony and I don't have a spot for it. This is the mother for reference. The piece is about 2". Asking $75 obo
20200430_001553.jpg

And I have many chunks of German blue digis. Asking $20 for 3-4" pieces, they don't show up well in pics.

Asking local pickup only as shipping might be an issue right now and I'd hate for these pieces to not make it. I'm located in Sarasota FL. I've never sold frags on here before so forgive me if my pricing isn't the best. I just tried to go off what I paid.

Last edited:

jefra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have anything else you might be willing to frag? Interested in the anacro and a blue digi frag but don't want to drive down to Sarasota for just two frags. :p

OP
OP
Arcticwolf

Arcticwolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have anything else you might be willing to frag? Interested in the anacro and a blue digi frag but don't want to drive down to Sarasota for just two frags. :p

Sure, I have a few things. I guess it depends on what you're looking for. PM me and I can let you know what else I've got

OP
OP
Arcticwolf

Arcticwolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump! Make me an offer! Really need the space. Interested in trades too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 37 53.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 53.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • None.

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.7%

Back