Welcome All, to the PNW Reefkeeping R2R Group!

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to welcome you all to the PNW Reefkeeping Group here on Reef2Reef!

That being said lets get to the good stuff!!

giphy.gif

Here are directions I received from my GURU MOD

By the way, you (and all other club members) will want to join the private forum by the following steps:

1) Scroll up to find your username and scroll over that to cause the menu to drop down (see screenshot):

Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 7.28.51 PM.png

2) Select "Join User Group" in the right column of options which will bring you to a list of joinable user groups.

3) Find your reef club's private group in the list and click on "join user group"

4) Once clicking on the link, you will see a dialogue box asking for a "Request Reason." This will be a message explaining why you are asking to be part of the club. So type an answer and click the "join user group" button.

Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 7.29.13 PM.png

That should do it! For future members, you'll need to approve them as they join.

Also, as people join, you'll notice they get a spiffy "Pacific Northwest Reefkeeping" banner under their name.

NOTE: If you have a BUILD THREAD CONTRIBUTOR badge, it will disappear when you join this or any other new user group (due to a current software glitch). In order to get it back, you will simply need to add your build thread link again in your profile settings (Super easy to do! CLICK HERE).

Look forward to chatting to you all here from the Greater Seattle Area! Cheers!

xxkenny90xx

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YES! I've been patiently waiting for a new group like this ever since reef frontiers faded away. Looking forward to meeting you all!

OP
OP
KingTideCorals

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be sweet for sure!

I miss all of the frag swaps :(
I no doubt have a goal to at least open up for discussion about meeting and doing swaps!

Love that and also a great way to share corals/stories!

Excited to have you all here! Name is Blaine... well @ReeferBlaine LOL

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I no doubt have a goal to at least open up for discussion about meeting and doing swaps!

Love that and also a great way to share corals/stories!

Excited to have you all here! Name is Blaine... well @ReeferBlaine LOL
Thanks for doing this Blaine!

Dan

OP
OP
KingTideCorals

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feel free to swamp this thread! Help keep it bumped in the main page so we can get as many PNW reefers onto the group as possible!

Cheers all! Excited for this group!

giphy.gif

GtiKyle

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to see this starting up. This is one of the few forums i visit so it would be nice if we can get a big group of locals in here.

xxkenny90xx

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Badges are changed and so is the name! Hope you all are having a great weekend!!

giphy.gif
I'm not sure that I'm too comfortable with you being able to change my badge name whenever you want. What if you have a bad day and decide to take it out on us?? All of the sudden I'm a member of the pacific northwest goldfish keepers or something?

;)

OP
OP
KingTideCorals

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure that I'm too comfortable with you being able to change my badge name whenever you want. What if you have a bad day and decide to take it out on us?? All of the sudden I'm a member of the pacific northwest goldfish keepers or something?

;)
Was a big dispute from the Facebook group! Did not want to start any problems or issues is all!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 141 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back