Welcome our newest sponsor to the community, Kessil!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
I would like to take a moment and welcome Kessil as the newest platinum sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

Thank you!

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome and thanks for all the growth your H160 tuna has given my fuge!!! Great product line! And customer service was great when it failed! They replaced in quickly!! Glad to have you supporting such a fine community!!

Crabs McJones

Mayor of Reef2Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
We are excited to finally be a part of the R2R community! ;)
Welcome to R2R! Big fan of your products! They used to call me the Kessil Koolaid man ;) Thank you for sponsoring the forum!! :D

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
hello ..I have a question ..I've just upgraded from the A360we too the A360X s with the new X controller ..
I would like too run the luna cycle after my lights go out ..but I cant figure out how to do this ...i have it set too my preset 1 in the luna schedule..but once I hit back to come out of the luna program they turn off again ...can anybody help me i must be doing something wrong..
thanks Mack ..
ps ....love the new gen Xs ...

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
I would like to take a moment and welcome Kessil as the newest platinum sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

Thank you!

Welcome

madweazl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
hello ..I have a question ..I've just upgraded from the A360we too the A360X s with the new X controller ..
I would like too run the luna cycle after my lights go out ..but I cant figure out how to do this ...i have it set too my preset 1 in the luna schedule..but once I hit back to come out of the luna program they turn off again ...can anybody help me i must be doing something wrong..
thanks Mack ..
ps ....love the new gen Xs ...
Do you have acclimation mode selected? You cant run both simultaneously.

Do you use NON-AQUARIUM items on your aquarium?

• Yes a lot

Votes: 108 49.1%
  • Yes but very little

Votes: 82 37.3%
  • No

Votes: 30 13.6%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors