Welcome our newest sponsor to the community, Kessil!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would like to take a moment and welcome Kessil as the newest platinum sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

Thank you!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are excited to finally be a part of the R2R community! ;)
Welcome to R2R! Big fan of your products! They used to call me the Kessil Koolaid man ;) Thank you for sponsoring the forum!! :D

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Yayyyy….. Kessil lighting !! Always welcomed. Mi' casa, Su Casa !!!!

1565402383767.png

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello ..I have a question ..I've just upgraded from the A360we too the A360X s with the new X controller ..
I would like too run the luna cycle after my lights go out ..but I cant figure out how to do this ...i have it set too my preset 1 in the luna schedule..but once I hit back to come out of the luna program they turn off again ...can anybody help me i must be doing something wrong..
thanks Mack ..
ps ....love the new gen Xs ...

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to take a moment and welcome Kessil as the newest platinum sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

Thank you!

Welcome

madweazl

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello ..I have a question ..I've just upgraded from the A360we too the A360X s with the new X controller ..
I would like too run the luna cycle after my lights go out ..but I cant figure out how to do this ...i have it set too my preset 1 in the luna schedule..but once I hit back to come out of the luna program they turn off again ...can anybody help me i must be doing something wrong..
thanks Mack ..
ps ....love the new gen Xs ...

Do you have acclimation mode selected? You cant run both simultaneously.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 57.8%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.1%
Back