Welcome our newest sponsor to the community, Kessil!

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only have one, 3-4 year old Kessil 360 that drives my FT fuge.

About 2 years ago, it decided to go for a swim in said refugium -- thankfully my controller had it powered OFF at the time.

Fairly certain it was a goner, I thought I would try to see if I could get it to work until I could get another. Took it apart, rinsed, dried, put it back together. Has worked perfectly since then. That is a lot of borrowed time.

Kessil

Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello ..I have a question ..I've just upgraded from the A360we too the A360X s with the new X controller ..
I would like too run the luna cycle after my lights go out ..but I cant figure out how to do this ...i have it set too my preset 1 in the luna schedule..but once I hit back to come out of the luna program they turn off again ...can anybody help me i must be doing something wrong..
thanks Mack ..
ps ....love the new gen Xs ...
Once you set 'Preset 1' under the Lunar Cycle in the programs tab you must go back to the dashboard and select Lunar Cycle by scrolling up and down through the Tuna Blue tab. Once selected it will use Preset 1 during the day and switch to Lunar Mode at night.

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My old controller seems too locked its self .I cant choose any functions and it just stays on the screensaver ...I've tried unplugging it and leaving it off for 30 seconds but it stays the same ...it sits on the magnetic plate ....its not fallen ...it was working the last time I checked ...is there anything I can do or look for ...unfortunately it's not under warrantie anymore ...

Kessil

Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My old controller seems too locked its self .I cant choose any functions and it just stays on the screensaver ...I've tried unplugging it and leaving it off for 30 seconds but it stays the same ...it sits on the magnetic plate ....its not fallen ...it was working the last time I checked ...is there anything I can do or look for ...unfortunately it's not under warrantie anymore ...
My recommendations would be trying new power cords or attachment cables as well as thoroughly cleaning all ports. I would also recommend downgrading the firmware or downloading the most current firmware. For the links to the downloads please email [email protected]

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 85 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back