Welcome to all of you from the Los Angeles Aquatics Club!!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi to all of you from the Los Angeles Aquatics Club! R2R is happy to host you guys and provide you with your own local reef club forum! Please come in and take a look around. This forum is new, but we hope it won't be long before you guys fill it with all kinds of exciting content for your local club. At R2R, we love local clubs, and we are for you guys!

If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to reach out to us. Team R2R is happy to help in any way that we can.

Daniel
Team R2R

LAReefer4Life

Lover of Angelfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello @ROB_310!

Welcome to the LAAC, excited to have you on-board. This a new club focused on enhancing education around reefing and fish disease.

We hold meetings once a month and with different topic points. Tell me about your yourself and what you're trying to accomplish in the hobby, if you'd like. :)

Looking forward to speaking soon!

Patrick

Reefer_Rob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello @ROB_310!

Welcome to the LAAC, excited to have you on-board. This a new club focused on enhancing education around reefing and fish disease.

We hold meetings once a month and with different topic points. Tell me about your yourself and what you're trying to accomplish in the hobby, if you'd like. :)

Patrick

Morning Patrick,

I work in Aerospace and im pretty new to the reefing hobby. Ive been reading threads on here for a few years soaking as much up as I can. The wealth of knowledge on here is impressive. Im currently putting together a 110 gallon system which is about a month from seeing water. Build thread coming soon. Id like to eventually have a well rounded mixed reef. Fish disease is definitely a topic that has my attention as you see so many view points and variability on protocol!

Thanks for having me.
-Rob

fatbabyy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello @ROB_310!

Patrick

I would love to attend a meeting! How do I find out more?

LAReefer4Life

Lover of Angelfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if this club is active and if so, how to get involved?
Thanks!

Thanks for the message. Yes to answer your question this is an active group. I am currently in the process of opening a new restaurant but effective December we are picking back up with our monthly club meetings. They typically fall on the 3rd Thursday of every month at different locations and with new topic points. The next meeting will be held at the MDR hotel in Marina Del rey. I am happy to discuss further if you're interested in attending.

Ikk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very interested in knowing more about this club. where can I get more info as well as when the next meeting is.

Omar2820

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently started entering the reefing hobby and would like to participate and connect with other reefers. Knowledge is power as they say and I want a beautiful mixed reef aquarium

Knuxxx

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I've wandered thru this site for a while and finally seem to be a grip on things. With that said any info that you guys can PM me would be great I'd love to join. Even if it's only in the forum for the time being.

TRAPO

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I've wandered thru this site for a while and finally seem to be a grip on things. With that said any info that you guys can PM me would be great I'd love to join. Even if it's only in the forum for the time being.
I’m with Knuxxx, would love more info on how to join as well. Thanx!!! Y’all b safe have a great and prosperous day!!!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back