Welcome to all of you from the Los Angeles Aquatics Club!!!

LAReefer4Life

Lover of Angelfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

Due to covid I am holding our first zoom generated club meeting on Thursday, October 22nd at 6pm, if you're interested let me know and I am happy to send you the link to join! I am hoping for a good turn out. Happy Reefing everyone!

bryan.geo1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

Due to covid I am holding our first zoom generated club meeting on Thursday, October 22nd at 6pm, if you're interested let me know and I am happy to send you the link to join! I am hoping for a good turn out. Happy Reefing everyone!
Hi, is there a newsletter I can sign up to to get the info for the next meeting?

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I am interested in joining. I am a student in high school who has been fascinated with fish since a kid (I am a Pisces) my family has had countless aquariums in the past and just to state a few; a 150g freshwater (the arowanna I got was so cool till it reached 1.5 feet and we had to sell it) we had two 40g one salt with cow fish and the other a fresh water where we bread fish. I wasn’t really involved but got involved when my brother made a great 210g tank but had to leave before he could finish and that’s when I got into the hobby. I ended up hiring a pro to maintain the 210 but recently started a 29g sps dominant that has yet to fully mature. Despite my inability to attend in person meetings I would be more than happy to participate in zoom meetings outside school hours.
Thanks,
Avi

fettsvett

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

So glad to find a local resource - seems like LA is lacking in this...

Hopefully this club is still active!

nycjwi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this club happening? Is there a meeting or a zoom planned?

LAReefer4Life

Lover of Angelfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone here? If not can we start a new LA club?
Hello Everyone. The club took a hiatus after covid but I am very excited to kick this back into action. The club meetings will take place via zoom on the 3rd Sunday of every month moving forward. Next meeting will kick-off Sunday, Feb 19th at 6pm - 7pm P/T.

What to expect on the call?

Introduction - Los Angeles Aquatics Club Community
- How long have you been reefing?
- Do you have a Favorite Fish, Invert, or Coral?
- What is your favorite Fish or supply stores in your area?

Main Topic point of Discussion:
- What has been your biggest challenge or success in the hobby? We can use this information for ongoingly for following club meetings.

Looking forward to seeing you there! Please see the zoom link below.

Topic: Los Angeles Aquatic Club Kick-Off
Time: Feb 19, 2023 06:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 761 4748 8242
Passcode: GgAti3

LAReefer4Life

Lover of Angelfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love to be part of a group - for starters any recommendation on a good store in LA for supplies and great owner who wants to help
LAX aquarium has a great source for supplies. Aquarium City has great prices and selections of equipment, supplements, etc.

Coral Kai

Coral Kai Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello Everyone. The club took a hiatus after covid but I am very excited to kick this back into action. The club meetings will take place via zoom on the 3rd Sunday of every month moving forward. Next meeting will kick-off Sunday, Feb 19th at 6pm - 7pm P/T.

What to expect on the call?

Introduction - Los Angeles Aquatics Club Community
- How long have you been reefing?
- Do you have a Favorite Fish, Invert, or Coral?
- What is your favorite Fish or supply stores in your area?

Main Topic point of Discussion:
- What has been your biggest challenge or success in the hobby? We can use this information for ongoingly for following club meetings.

Looking forward to seeing you there! Please see the zoom link below.

Topic: Los Angeles Aquatic Club Kick-Off
Time: Feb 19, 2023 06:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 761 4748 8242
Passcode: GgAti3
Thanks for letting me join. Will try to attend the call this weekend. :)

Back