Welcome to all of you from the Pittsburgh Reefing Society!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to all of you from the Pittsburgh Reefing Society! R2R is happy to host you guys and provide you with your own local reef club forum! Please come in and take a look around. This forum is new, but we hope it won't be long before you guys fill it with all kinds of exciting content for your local club. At R2R, we love local clubs, and we are for you guys!

If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to reach out to us. Team R2R is happy to help in any way that we can.

Daniel
Team R2R

Who me?

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to all of you from the Pittsburgh Reefing Society! R2R is happy to host you guys and provide you with your own local reef club forum! Please come in and take a look around. This forum is new, but we hope it won't be long before you guys fill it with all kinds of exciting content for your local club. At R2R, we love local clubs, and we are for you guys!

If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to reach out to us. Team R2R is happy to help in any way that we can.

Daniel
Team R2R
Thanks Daniel!
I'm excited to get these guys and gals setup at our new home.

Who me?

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
We are a new, small group meeting in Moon TWP...
Send me a PM if you're interested.

Last edited:

David29price

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, Cranberry here. Curious about this group. What’s the difference between this and Pittsburgh Marine Aquarium Society? Not that I’m opposed to two groups, but what’s the difference?

Who me?

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, Cranberry here. Curious about this group. What’s the difference between this and Pittsburgh Marine Aquarium Society? Not that I’m opposed to two groups, but what’s the difference?
Different groups, I'm not very familiar with the 3 rivers group so can't speak to all the differences. We are simply a different, informal group of hobbyists who meet and share our experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 132 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back