Welcome to all of you in the Midwest Reef Club!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi to all of you from the Midwest Reef Club! R2R is happy to host you guys and provide you with your own local reef club forum! Please come in and take a look around. This forum is new, but we hope it won't be long before you guys fill it with all kinds of exciting content for your local club. At R2R, we love local clubs, and we are for you guys!

If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to reach out to us. Team R2R is happy to help in any way that we can.

Daniel
Team R2R

Samsquanch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds obvious, but define midwest? Is local considered to be within 700 miles?

Agreed it's not necessarily as local as most clubs but it's regional, I know alot of people traveling out if state for the hobby
midwest_states_map.png

Chayo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IL in the house, anyone with a par meter close to 60004 hmu I’d like to rent it

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! TCMAS member in the house!

InvictusReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi to all of you from the Midwest Reef Club! R2R is happy to host you guys and provide you with your own local reef club forum! Please come in and take a look around. This forum is new, but we hope it won't be long before you guys fill it with all kinds of exciting content for your local club. At R2R, we love local clubs, and we are for you guys!

If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to reach out to us. Team R2R is happy to help in any way that we can.

Daniel
Team R2R
How do I join?

Back